Conditions of use
Softissimo maintains the on-line translation site ("the site") as a free service for personal, non-commercial use only.
Use of the site is conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below, as they may be amended from time to time. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept those terms and conditions without limitation.
1. The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only and you may not distribute, copy, license or sell any information or materials obtained from the Site. You should not include the site in any other site through framing, or any other method..
2. While Softissimo uses reasonable efforts to provide accurate translations and related information, Softissimo assumes no liability or responsibility for errors, ommissions or ambiguities in the translations or other information provided by the Site.
In no event Softissimo is liable for any damages whatever arising out of your use of the Site or the content therefore, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
3. Without limiting any of the foregoing, the content of the Site is provided "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Some juridictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
4. Softissimo has not reviewed all of the Web sites that may be linked to the Site, and specifically disclaims responsibility for the content of any such linked sites.
5. The translation provided for some languages English-French, English-German, English-Spanish, French-Spanish and French-German use the translation software Reverso Intranet / PITS which is published by Softissimo. The software belongs jointly to ProjectMT and Softissimo according to a contract between the 2 companies. Reverso is a trademark belonging to and registered by Softissimo. For some other languages, the language modules are provided by LEC or other providers.
Acknowledgement: This translation service is provided using the translation software Promt Internet Translation Server (Software) version 3.0 under the license of PROJECT MT (St. Petersburg, Russia, www.e-promt.com), developer and sole owner of the Software.
The translation service uses various software including the Reverso Internet/PITS translation software which is jointly owned by ProjectMT and Softissimo and published worldwide by Softissimo. It also uses Software which is licensed from LEC.
The translation service is based on PITS translation software, which is owned by PROject MT - Copyright © PROject MT, Ltd., 1993-2001. All rights reserved. / English-French, English-German, English-Spanish, French-Spanish and French-German Dictionaries - Copyright © Softissimo S.A., 1997-2002. / Spanish-French Dictionary - Copyright © PROject MT, Ltd., 2002. All rights reserved. The layout and functions, additional dictionaries have been designed by Softissimo and belong exclusively to Softissimo.
Reverso is a trademark of Softissimo. Reverso.net, Reverso.com, reverso.fr and all other sites belong to Softissimo.